Monday, February 2, 2009

Mali Music Video


So my brother Tommybear aka Zander just finished putting together the video that he shot in Mali. I am 80% recommending watching it because I am proud of my brother and 20% recommending it because there are some beautiful images of our beloved Mali! Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB9_4SBuAuw&fmt=22 and you won't be disappointed! (Look out for Drissa's mom - in the back of the sheep feeding scene and our nephew - "boi fitini" running with the kids chasing my brother.) You can catch Drissa and Deriki aka Soft-touch in the car pushing scene.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaimie,

    The video's settings and production are fantastic! To think you get to see those images everyday while I stare out my window at 3ft of snow and wind chills in minus double digits...

    Keep up the good work on the blog. The Ohio Blecks look forward to your accounts of those exotics lands.

    ReplyDelete